Followers

Tuesday 3 June 2014

Fun instead of training

Tuesday 03 June 2014 21:26 BST

Another ride today, this time a 35 mile (56 kms) one. On this occasion, it was to do someone a favour and also to get some more training in. However, after yesterday's ride with Mark and being at the stage where I am so sick of training rides, I decided to change my whole attitude. From today, my  training has stopped completely. No, that doesn't mean I've stopped riding at all. On the contrary, I now do even more, except the riding I'm now doing is simply 'fun' riding. It helps me enjoy it more, as all the riding had become a chore, because it became something that I had to do, instead of something that I normally love doing.

So today, I had a fun ride to a pub that seemed like it was in the middle of nowhere, but what a great pub it is. The Dewdrop Inn, Hurley near Burchett's Green & Hurley, it is. Tomorrow? Who knows wher I shall have another fun ride to? I shall exercise that stuff called patience and see what tomorrow brings. 

Watch this space for more exciting adventures of M and The Maverick! 

Just remember, my sponsorship page for this very worthy cause is at Riding Against The TraffiK

Yeehaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment