Followers

Tuesday 3 June 2014

Stinging Nettles

Monday 02 May 2014

Yeehaa! Three weeks to go today before RATT ride starts. Training is going good. Had a marvellous ride with a great friend, Mark, yesterday. Went on an off road route to Dorney, alongside Dorney Lake (where part of the 2012 Olympics water races were held) and came back along the banks of the River Thames via Eton. Apart from a fall into some stinging nettles, when I had to stop somewhat suddenly, Mark & I really enjoyed ourselves. At the time of writing this post, my arms are still stinging.  But, heyho, such is life.
We covered a total distance of 20 miles and hardly felt it. As the song , 'I could have danced all night', goes, well, I could have cycled all day, I was enjoying the ride so much. Certainly, it is one cycling route I shall use again.

No comments:

Post a Comment